Call Us: (631)858-2200

IRS Filing Centers

Please use the below links to find out which IRS center you previously filed your federal tax return.  Each year could be different, so make sure you check each year separately.
You need to look at what state you lived in when you actually filed. 
For example if you lived in Alabama for all of 2007 but moved to DC in early 2008 and then filed your return you used the Andover MA center since you actually lived in the Andover district when you filed.

Featured Articles